Farmers Branch, TX
This position is responsible for providing the first contact for employees and visitors and performing a range of administrative duties including answering and routing phone calls, processing invoices, and mail, and be the primary contact for building maintenance items and office supplies/materials ordering.
- Answers phone lines and routes calls
- Greets and directs visitors
- Processes invoices
- Processes incoming/outgoing mail
- Receives carrier overnight packages and handles tracking issues
- Maintains the attractiveness of the reception area
- Orders office supplies, breakroom supplies, business cards, etc.
- Processes air travel ticket invoices/matches with BTAs, verifies budget codes, etc.
- Maintains first aid/medicine supplies
- Process outgoing FedEx for all departments
- Coordinates conference room assignments and meetings
- Provides administrative support to Managers as needed and other duties as assigned
Must be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel. Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and organizational skills (including appropriate and effective telephone use). Must always have strong customer-facing skills and a professional demeanor. Must have a High School diploma or GED (required). Prior experience as a receptionist for the headquarters of a corporation and in performing general administrative and computer-use tasks are desired.