Engineering degree and 7+ in recent years of Manufacturing Engineering experience focused on developing new product specifications for machined metal and plastic components required. Very strong relocation package offered.
Applies comprehensive knowledge of engineering principles, Company policies, and experience and demonstrates good judgment and discretion in order to develop, implement, and maintain methods, operation sequences and processes related to the manufacturing, production or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies.
Responsible for performing activities of moderate to complex scope that may include but not limited to: coordinating with Product Development in implementing production of new products; accurately estimating manufacturing cost; determining time standards; making in-depth recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines; overseeing the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing, production or fabrication equipment, systems, and technology; maintaining records, technical notices, upgrades, safety issues and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations as needed per Company policies and standards; establishing programs and solutions for increasing uptime and for a problem or process-related issues; providing technical support as needed; working on large and complex projects.
Capacity is typically 70% resource, 30% leader.
- 7+ Years of Experience as a full time ME or BME – no exceptions
- BS in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- Strong knowledge of standard machining and finishing processes for metal and plastic components.
- Experience working in a regulated environment pertaining to control, creation and editing of manufacturing-related documentation.
- Experience working with Product Development, Quality, and Operations to develop product specifications and provide design for manufacturability feedback.
- Working knowledge of drafting standards and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Familiarity with forging, casting, injection molding, and additive technologies would be beneficial.
Preferred Qualifications: Master Degree in Engineering