Direct Hire Opening in Irving Texas
Successful company located in Irving has an immediate opening for an experienced hands-on Human Resources Director who plans and directs all human resources activities, policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Provide HR service and counsel to the company
- Plans, directs and leads all aspects of the company’s human resources policies, objectives, initiatives, and reports
- Manages, mentors, leads and develops HR Department staff to achieve excellence in their roles to service company officers, upper management and the employees of the company
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Develops and delivers company-wide programs, policies, training, and other services to transform the organization and improve performance and employee satisfaction to attract and retain the best employees
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Human Resources including laws and processes
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred.
- Training and experience working with intercultural relations is highly desirable
- SPHR certification is highly desired
- Must be an excellent leader, have outstanding judgment, decision making, analytical skills, strategic thinking, planning & organizing and able to implement programs and applications.
- Advanced understanding and proficiency in Human Resources functions are required.
- Exceptional maturity, judgment, emotional intelligence, self-management
- Must be a solid leader that leads by example with excellent communication and interaction skills
- Polished diplomacy and effective interaction with multicultural managers and co-workers are keys to the success of this role.